Get the feel of an art show from behind the scenes, learn some new skills and be part of a great experience. The NW Art Alliance is a non-profit corporation which runs on volunteer power.
Here are some examples of how you can help keep Seattle's biggest indoor art and fine craft show running:
- Learn how we do it: Interview artists and write a short article for your neighborhood newspaper
- Meet your neighbors: Distribute yard signs and postcards
- Rub elbows with local business leaders: explain how sponsorships can show their company's support for the art community.
- Get some exercise: mark booth locations the night before the show
- Handle money and attention: work a 4 hour shift on the registration desk
- Assist the director: do whatever needs doing to keep things going.
- Keep in touch: enter names into the database so we can invite folks to the next show.
The show can't go on without you.
Whatever your skill or interest, we can probably find a place you'll feel welcome and wanted.
Please give our volunteer coordinator a call now:
425-961-0787 or email for more information.
Here are some simple things you can do on your own to help get the word out:
- Tell your friends and neighbors about the show
- Put up this poster at work or at your neighborhood
coffee shop, beauty salon or gallery
- Tweet and Facebook about our need for volunteers
and about the coming show
- You can follow us on Facebook
- Cruise the internet and add the shows to event calendars